Undergoing a face lift is a major decision and too often the information available is self-serving or frankly misleading. My approach to that question is simple. First, try to visualize the results you like to see and rationalize your motivations.
Take the following quiz to see if you are a candidate for the RefresherLift℠!
- Do you feel a change in popularity over the last few years that you can attribute to the aging of your features?
- Do you feel that your career can be threatened by changes in your facial expression that might put your capacities in doubt?
- Do strangers and even acquaintances have more than once misinterpreted your personality because of your facial changes?
- Has your face gone through the typical aging process
- Have you had a previous unsatisfying face lift procedure?
- Have you undergone a significant weight loss that has affected your face in a detrimental fashion?
- Does lifting gently the brow and lifting your own cheekbone and adjacent jowl areas in the direction of your ears and temple produces substantial changes in term of youthfulness, dynamism and improvement of your jawline and neck?
- Have you had a previous facelift in recent years only to see your jowls and neck sagging return or the same sad and tired expression untreated?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are likely a candidate for the RefresherLift℠!
As the keystone procedure of the Clinique of Plastic Surgery & Laser Institutes focused rejuvenation plan, the RefresherLift℠ has been a life changing procedure for many women helping them at any age, look as youthful and dynamic as they feel inside!
As not everyone is a surgical candidate, we also offer a variety of minimally invasive treatments at Clinique of Plastic Surgery & Laser Institute, we will focus on your rejuvenation plan that may include fillers, fat grafting, mini RefresherLift℠, radio frequency tightening, and/or lasers to help you achieve your dream of beauty.
Still uncertain about your correction’s potential?
Nothing will be more reassuring at your initial visit or even remotely, than visualizing the problems, previewing the results and gaining a full understanding of the steps involved in your procedure our before and after computer imaging.