Many women undergo breast augmentation and experience the aesthetic changes they want. The results of a successful augmentation can last for many years. That said, conditions may arise that cause a woman to need or desire the correction of a previous augmentation. If you are displeased with your last augmentation and are interested in learning more about corrective breast augmentation, contact Clinique of Plastic Surgery & Laser Institute in St. Petersburg, FL today.
Breasts are a defining characteristic of a woman’s physical form. Every woman deserves to feel comfortable and confident with hers. If you are seeking corrective treatment, we want to help you understand what you can expect from the process.
What is Corrective Breast Augmentation?
Breast corrective or revision surgery is designed to help correct issues that have developed because of a previous breast augmentation. It is normally used to address complications or aesthetic concerns a patient may have.
What Results Can I Expect?
The most common results you can expect from corrective breast augmentation include:
- Breasts that are more aesthetically pleasing. Your desires, expectations and what can be accomplished will be discussed with you to ensure you receive the most beautiful results possible.
- Correction by an experienced, sympathetic surgeon. It is traumatic having issues with the appearance of your breasts. You have been through enough, and at our office, you will be under the care of a highly skilled and experienced doctor who can properly address your concerns.
- Breasts suited to your body. The best results are those that suit your body and enhance your overall appearance. We will work with you to ensure your final augmentation is comfortable and aesthetically superior.
Is the Procedure Right for Me?
Corrective breast augmentation is best-suited for women who have:
- A capsular contracture, or hardened scar tissue.
- Asymmetry regarding the breasts and nipples.
- Improper implant placement.
- Deflation of one or both implants.
- A too large or small implant size.
When you come to Clinique of Plastic Surgery & Laser Institute in St. Petersburg, FL for your corrective breast augmentation procedure, you can expect expert care from start to finish. Contact us today to book an appointment and get started!